The National Waterfront Museum, Swansea or NWMS (Welsh: Amgueddfa genedlaethol y glannau) is a museum situated in Swansea, Wales, forming part of the National ...
Best Places for Art and Culture in Swansea
Here's a list of Best Places for Art and Culture in Swansea recommended by our experts:
The gallery was established in July 1962 with the declaration that the contemporary art being produced in Wales was as good as any to be found in the United ...
The Glynn Vivian Art Gallery is now closed to the public as preparations are underway for a multi-million pound redevelopment project. However offsite ...
St Mary's is the mother church of Swansea, the city having grown around its church and castle, market and port over many centuries. The present building is the ...
Since 1897 to the present day, Swansea's Grand Theatre has been providing the public with a broad range of cultural, artistic and general entertainment events. ...
Swansea Castle was founded by Henry de Beaumont in 1106 as the caput of the lordship of Gower, in Swansea, Wales.
Top Places in Swansea
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Swansea
- Top things to do in Swansea
- Popular Spa Experiences in Swansea
- Best cheap eats in town in Swansea
- Must see places to visit for families in Swansea
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Swansea
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Swansea
- Best places for family dining in Swansea
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Swansea