Favorite places for Japanese food in Pattaya
Here's a list of Favorite places for Japanese food in Pattaya recommended by our experts:
You can be sure that you will be spoiled for choice when deciding where and what to eat in Pattaya. There are just so many restaurants and thousands of independent food stalls and hawker centres about every 10 meters or so along any major road or soi. Not to mention they offer different cuisines from around the world. Pattaya caters to every mood – whether you are keen on a particular cuisine, looking for a quick bite or simply anticipating exciting, delicious food variety, Pattaya has you covered all the way – quite literally. Thai food and locally caught seafood are an integral part of Thai culture – evident in the massive selection of restaurants catering serving up the most flavourful Thai dishes, complete with sweet and sour tastes and aromatic herbs, spices. But no matter your choice of cuisine and food agenda, there isn’t a dearth of lip smacking options for you to check out. Here is a definitive list of the best places for Japanese food in Pattaya:
Benihana, (second floor of Royal Garden Plaza), . Japanese steakhouse restaurant chain. 1,000+ baht per person not including drinks.
Mantra Restaurant & Bar is a chic and stylish culinary experience unlike any other. Located on Pattaya Beach Road in Amari Pattaya, Mantra features seven open ...
YAMATO is the first and only Japanese Restaurant in Pattaya that offers Japanese food of original flavor.
Their food is really good. They have a nice variety of starters including great soups as well. Wide variety of main course to choose from. Food is really fresh...
Food Wave food court, top floor of Royal Garden Plaza, is an upscale food court with decent views of the ocean. There's even an Orange Julius nearby.
Their food is really good. They have a nice variety of starters including great soups as well. Wide variety of main course to choose from. The area in which ...
Kiss Food & Drink serves cheap and cheerful Thai and Western favourites 24/7 at two semi-open-air locations, one on Second Rd opposite Mike Shopping Mall, the ...
Top Places in Pattaya
- Top lebanese restaurants in Pattaya
- Popular restaurants for Jain Food in Pattaya
- Must see points of interest in Pattaya
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Pattaya
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Pattaya
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Pattaya
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Pattaya
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Pattaya
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Pattaya
Top Hotels in Pattaya
- Most Romantic Hotels in Pattaya
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Pattaya
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Pattaya
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Pattaya
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Pattaya
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Pattaya
- Most popular business hotels in Pattaya
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Pattaya
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Pattaya