The Warner Bros. Studio Store was a chain of retail stores selling Looney Tunes and other merchandise based on Warner Bros. films, similar in style to The ...
Best places to go shopping with your kids in Pattaya
Here's a list of Best places to go shopping with your kids in Pattaya recommended by our experts:
Pattaya is a vibrant coastal city and popular holiday destination. Beach bums and water sports enthusiasts take to the waters all day long at Pattaya’s famous beaches – brimming with life from dawn to dusk. Come night-time, and you’ll find that the action shifts to the streets. There is a famous saying that there is a street for any kind of night in Pattaya. Many tourists visit this fascinating destination in Thailand to enjoy the world famous Pattaya nightlife and check out the many clubs and bars the city has to offer. Aside from its fabulous beaches and electric nightlife scene, there are also varied opportunities for shopping in Pattaya. Admittedly shopping is not why people tend to visit Pattaya, but there are actually a diverse range of options, from popular street markets to plush malls suited to a range of budgets and needs. Find an impressive shopping mix of local bazaars, a floating market, the best of high street fashion and street food. There are a few truly great malls in the city, and they are a popular place for retail therapy and leisurely hang outs. The malls boast impressive dining options, top designer labels, multiplex cinemas, bowling alleys and lots more. Here is a definitive list of the best places to go shopping with the little ones in Pattaya:
Central Center Pattaya or old Central Festival Center features 2 storey Big C department store, retail shops, boutiques, restaurants, IT corner selling mobile ...
Clothing and Accessories business activities.
Tailor shops are everywhere, offering men's clothes, but quality is variable. Ideally, make sure you get two fittings before buying.
Gold shops abound, with concentrations around the market on South Pattaya Rd and around Central Pattaya Rd near Second Rd, plus numerous jewellery shops towards...
Top Places in Pattaya
- Places to visit for business travelers in Pattaya
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Pattaya
- Popular Golf Courses & Clubs in Pattaya
- Top Scuba Diving Spots in Pattaya
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Pattaya
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Pattaya
- Top lebanese restaurants in Pattaya
- Must see points of interest in Pattaya
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Pattaya
Top Hotels in Pattaya
- Top hotels for Golfers in Pattaya
- Popular Hotels for Scuba Divers in Pattaya
- Most Romantic Hotels in Pattaya
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Pattaya
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Pattaya
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Pattaya
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Pattaya
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Pattaya
- Most popular business hotels in Pattaya