This upmarket seafood restaurant is popular among resident Thais and Thai visitors. In addition to premium-quality seafood, it is known for its laid-back beach ...
Popular Thai Restaurants in Pattaya
Here's a list of Popular Thai Restaurants in Pattaya recommended by our experts:
You can be sure that you will be spoiled for choice when deciding where and what to eat in Pattaya. There are just so many restaurants and thousands of independent food stalls and hawker centres about every 10 meters or so along any major road or soi. Not to mention they offer different cuisines from around the world. Pattaya caters to every mood – whether you are keen on a particular cuisine, looking for a quick bite or simply anticipating exciting, delicious food variety, Pattaya has you covered all the way – quite literally. Thai food and locally caught seafood are an integral part of Thai culture – evident in the massive selection of restaurants catering serving up the most flavourful Thai dishes, complete with sweet and sour tastes and aromatic herbs, spices. But no matter your choice of cuisine and food agenda, there isn’t a dearth of lip smacking options for you to check out. Here are the most popular Thai restaurants in Pattaya:
Not surprisingly, Lung Swai Seafood restaurant is highly recommended by a lot of people. The restaurant always offers fresh and delicious seafood with ...
Pic Kitchen is a very professional set up and offers three different dining areas. The Ella Pavilion offers traditional Thai dining seated on cushions on the ...
The in-house restaurant of the famous Royal Cliff Hotels Group, Larn Thong welcomes you with a superb menu, warm ambiance, luxurious interiors and a smiling ...
Ruen Thai Restaurant is one of highly recommended restaurants in Pattaya. It's distinctive since the building is Thai traditional style. Although the appearance...
Many specials are always a good choice. Try the duck curry medium hot. It has a nice amount of duck and a good kick. Lunch is usually crowded but the dinner ...
Nawab Tandoori Restaurant is a wonderful place for lunch and/or dinner. The food is fresh, authentic and so delicious and plentiful. The best thing about this ...
Top Places in Pattaya
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Pattaya
- Top lebanese restaurants in Pattaya
- Popular restaurants for Jain Food in Pattaya
- Must see points of interest in Pattaya
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Pattaya
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Pattaya
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Pattaya
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Pattaya
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Pattaya
Top Hotels in Pattaya
- Most Romantic Hotels in Pattaya
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Pattaya
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Pattaya
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Pattaya
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Pattaya
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Pattaya
- Most popular business hotels in Pattaya
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Pattaya
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Pattaya